Hello my Beautiful Followers!
Did you know we all have our very own Fashion Personality? Do you know what yours is? Here are some descriptions to help you decide what yours might be. Once you discover your fashion personality, it will make shopping even easier.
You are a Creative Original if:
- You have a style all your own.
- You wear outfits that others would never even consider putting together and you look wonderful!
- You can find a unique jacket that is colorful and bright, and team it with the artsy skirt you already own.
- You will wear bold patterns like bright florals or zebra prints to add some splash to your outfits.
- You like to find one-of-a-kind jewelry and handbags.
You are a Classic Modern if:
- You have lots of basics in your wardrobe.
- You love wearing traditional pieces of clothing and accessories that always have you looking put together.
- You might add an unusual piece, like a ring or trendy necklace, but you like to stay understated and chic.
- You always looks sophisticated in a soft, elegant kind of way.
- You look like you spent a fortune on your wardrobe but you probably found each piece on sale.
You might be a Pure Natural if:
- You love fabrics like cotton, silk and linen.
- You want your wardrobe to reflect the casual lifestyle you live and the earth you love so much.
- You feel best in clothes that are loose, soft, and have an easy, comfortable feel.
- You wear linen slacks and a blouse to have lunch with a friend and later wear denim to a ballgame.
- Your won’t have many heels in your closet but maybe several pairs of flats or low wedges.
You might be a Style Fashionista if:
- You aren’t afraid to wear the latest trends.
- You have no trouble finding pieces that work with items you already have and you love going big and bold.
- You can pretty much shop in any store and find something that looks fabulous.
- You stand out in a crowd because you know what to wear, how to wear it, and how to accessorize it.
- You aren’t afraid of the trends and actually make them look like they’ve always been in style.
Of course there’s always that last Fashion Personality – “Ain’t Got No Style”! But I know you can’t possibly fit into that category because you’ve been reading my Blog and you are learning how to look your very best!
If you would like help discovering you Fashion Personality along with learning about your best colors, how to dress your body shape and how to accessorize, contact me to schedule your very own Personal Style Analysis today!